Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sick of Snow

Okay, so I spoke too soon. Looks like the trend is continuing. In school for a few days, out for a few days. My kids are starting to get cranky and lethargic. I should have them run laps around the house. Maybe that would help.

Looking back, if I would have known all the time I would be spending at home, I could have painted the whole house!! Instead I have worked and have caught up on my scrap booking.

I guess it is a feat in itself to get caught up on scrapbooking. I have behind 6 months for as long as I can remember. My husband will be glad as my pictures and supplies have been cluttering his den for the past 3 months have been cleaned up.

Hopefully the snow will be over soon and we can welcome in Spring. Looking forward to being outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment